Welcome to CardSnacks. We understand you value your privacy and we share in that concern. We want your CardSnacks experience to be both satisfying and safe.
We may use your email address and mobile phone number, without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying you of CardSnacks Service updates, for customer service purposes, to send privacy or security related notices, or for our marketing purposes. However, we will not sell or otherwise give your email address or mobile phone number to other companies for them to market to you without your permission.
We may use information and data that we collect to enrich your experience with CardSnacks’ Services such as information that you post in our community and through our social networking features.
We track information about the photos, GIFs, songs, videos, and content that appears in our Services as well as your preferences, and the information you provide about yourself, to personalize and improve your CardSnacks experience through suggestions of additional content that you may enjoy, as well as advertisements and social networking features.
We may have to collect information and data if your actions require third-parties to provide specialized services, such as credit card processing, sweepstakes management and prize fulfillment, data processing, customer/support services and other products or services that we choose to make available to our Users (defined below).
* * * * *
(effective as of [11/1/20)
Please read carefully
- Information Related to Advertising and the Use of Web Beacons: To support and enhance the Services, we may serve advertisements, and allow third parties advertisements, through the Services. These advertisements are sometimes targeted and served to particular users and may come from third party companies called "ad networks." Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms. Advertisements served through the Services may be targeted to users who fit a certain general profile category may be based on anonymized information inferred from information provided to us by a user, including Personal Information (e.g., gender or age), may be based on the Services usage patterns of particular users, or may be based on your activity on Third Party Services. We do not provide Personal Information to any ad networks for use outside of the Services. To increase the effectiveness of ad delivery, we may deliver a file (known as a "web beacon") from an ad network to you through the Services. Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
- Aggregate Information: We collect statistical information about how users, collectively, use the Services ("Aggregate Information"). Some of this information is derived from Personal Information. We may share Aggregate Information with our partners, service providers and other persons with whom we conduct business. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners can understand how and how often people use our Services and their services or websites, which facilitates improving both their services and how our Services interface with them. In addition, these third parties may share with us non-private, aggregated or otherwise non Personal Information about you that they have independently developed or acquired. This statistical information is not Personal Information and cannot be tied back to you, or your web browser.
- How We Collect and Use Personal Information.
- User Profile. When you register, we ask you to provide your mobile phone number and other information, which may include (but may not be limited to) email address, birthdate, gender, and zip code ("User Profile"). We may use your mobile phone number or email address, without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying you of major CardSnacks Service updates, for customer service purposes, and to send privacy or security related notices. We also use your User Profile to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way CardSnacks’ Services work and look, and to create new features and functionality. For instance, we may use your User Profile (i) to provide CardSnacks’ Services and any products and services that you request; (ii) to communicate with you concerning your account, customer service issues and CardSnacks’ Service; (iii) to personalize and improve CardSnacks’ Services; (iv) to ensure the technical functioning of CardSnacks’ Services; (v) to develop new products and services; and (vi) to protect the copyrighted content on CardSnacks’ Site.
- Public Profile Information. The Services are designed to help you share information with others. Therefore, some of your activity on and through the Services is public by default. This may include, but is not limited to, content you have posted publicly on the Site or otherwise through the Services. As a result, such information is shared publicly or with third parties. Please be aware that any registration information or other personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to display on any publicly available portion of CardSnacks’ Services — such as when you publish Usernames, pictures, videos, etc. — becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by others without restriction and without CardSnacks’ knowledge. In addition, other Users can see your feedback and associated comments, etc. Therefore, if you associate private information, such as your actual name, with your Username, the people to whom you revealed your name will be able to personally identify your activities on CardSnacks’ Services. We do not recommend using your actual name or any varietal thereof as you Username. Please also remember that if you choose to provide Personal Information using certain public features of the Services, then that information is governed by the privacy settings of those particular features and may be publicly available. Individuals reading such information may use or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge, and search engines may index that information. We therefore urge you to think carefully about including any specific information you may deem private in content that you create or information that you submit through the Services.
- Email and Mobile Phone Number. CardSnacks may use your email and phone number to contact you for customer service purposes, or to send you privacy and security notices. CardSnacks may also use your mobile phone number or email address to market our services. In addition, we may use your mobile phone number or email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding CardSnacks’ Service. CardSnacks may send a text or email messages which use a "click-through URL" linked to content on CardSnacks’ Services. When a customer clicks one of these URLs, they pass through our web server before arriving at the destination webpage. CardSnacks tracks this click-through data to help determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked simply avoid clicking text or graphic links in the email. We will not send your mobile phone number or email address to third parties in order for them to contact you without your express consent.
- Interactions. We primarily use information and data that we collect to enrich your experience with CardSnacks’ Services such as information you enter when interacting on our Service (including, but not limited to, selecting certain images, GIFs, music, etc.), your preferences, favorites, or any voluntarily posted comments, communications or content posted to a group chat or public board, and any other information or data that are plainly visible for other Users of CardSnacks’ Service. In addition, we collect certain types of information, including personally identifiable information, during your interactions with CardSnacks’ Service. For example, we collect information when you:
- Register to use CardSnacks’ Service or through a subsequent affirmative election;
- Provide information during your use of CardSnacks’ Service by participating in community and social networking features and posting comments on other User’s Profile pages, online message boards, chat box, emails, forums or in creating a User Profile or "preferences" in connection with CardSnacks’ Services or other forms of public communication and interaction. Information that you disclose in chat box or in your User Profile information are public information, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality;
- Participate in polls, contests, or other features of CardSnacks’ Service, or respond to offers or advertisements on CardSnacks’ Service;
- Sign up to receive email newsletters;
- Your actions require third-parties to provide specialized services, such as credit card processing, sweepstakes management and prize fulfillment, data processing, customer/support services and other products or services that we choose to make available to our registered Users.
- Free Services. At this time, CardSnacks’ Services are free, however, if we implement fee-based portions of CardSnacks’ Services and you choose to subscribe, you will also be asked to provide (at a minimum) your full name and credit card information.
- Automatic Data Collection.
- CardSnacks may disclose Automatically Collected and other aggregate non- personally-identifiable information (such as IP addresses, anonymous User usage data, listening preferences, referring or exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks) with interested third-parties to assist those parties in understanding the usage and demographic patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, or other functionality on CardSnacks’ Services.
- In addition, when you use CardSnacks’ Services, we will automatically receive or collect information about your use of CardSnacks’ Services including, but not limited to, personal information such as media that you access, queries you make, dates and times of your requests, your Internet protocol address, performance of your network and computer, your browser type, language and identifying information, and your operating system and application version.
- Provide Users with the products or services that a User purchased or requested and to enhance and improve such products and services;
- Perform analysis of your and others’ use of CardSnacks’ Services, including, but not limited to, measuring the size and composition of the group of Users that have listened to and/or viewed an advertisement or other promotional information;
- Engage third-parties to perform surveys measuring your experiences and use of CardSnacks’ Services on behalf of CardSnacks;
- Share aggregated statistics, information, and other materials with parties with whom we do business relating to your and others use of CardSnacks’ Service;
- Enhance, customize, and personalize the User experience in our network of Sites and the advertising and the content you see. We use tracking information to determine how well the Service performs overall based on aggregate User demographics and traffic patterns;
- Disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. copyright or trademark law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant in the manner required by the requesting entity or to respond to or comply with litigation matters or other legal process;
- We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to: (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms of Service and any other agreement between you and CardSnacks, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect our rights, property or safety, our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
- Fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in and renew paid services, polls, contests, and message boards;
- Send you information that you agreed to receive about topics that we think will be of interest to you;
- Alert you to the latest developments and features on CardSnacks’ Service;
- Pay artists and copyright owners for tracks you hear, by reporting listening information to copyright licensing agencies. These reports contain aggregated data only, and do not include your personally identifiable information;
- Jointly offer certain features or services with third-parties, such as service partners that make features available through CardSnacks’ Service, business partners through whom we allow registered Users to access CardSnacks’ Service, advertisers, or marketing companies. When you use these features or services, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Such third-parties may have different data collection, use, and sharing practices than us, and you should review their applicable privacy policies.
- We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control or when we jointly offer a service or a feature with that third-party, such as connectivity with other websites or applications, to provide personalization to CardSnacks’ Service (our "Agent"). In such cases, we may need to share Personal Information with our Agents to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
- Market Research. CardSnacks may also collect information for market research purposes to gain a better understanding of our User’s and thus provide a more valuable service. CardSnacks also collects information regarding the activities of registered and unregistered Users on our Sites. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to Users and to understand which parts of our Sites and Internet services are of most interest to them.
- Cookies. As noted above, when you access CardSnacks’ Services, we may send your computer one or more cookies. These technologies collect non-personally identifiable information to improve the User experience of CardSnacks’ Services, personalize your User experience and monitor advertisements and other activities including to keep count of return visits to our Site or our advertisers’ or partners’ websites, collect and report on aggregate statistical information, save your password and login information, and/or display advertising or content based on your interests. We may also capture other data such as search criteria and results, date, time, connection speed and IP addresses. To make usage of our Site even more rewarding as well as to study the effectiveness of our Users’ communications and to customize each User’s experience and provide greater convenience, CardSnacks may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to CardSnacks’ Services to improve your experience. Persistent cookies can be removed. CardSnacks does not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. You may be able to configure your browser to accept or reject all or some cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set -- each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences -- however, you must enable cookies from CardSnacks to use most functions on the Site. Therefore, by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of CardSnacks’ Services.
- Internet Protocol Addresses. CardSnacks’ also maintains log files which contain Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses. An IP address is a numeric address that is assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. In general, we only use log files to monitor traffic on or through CardSnacks’ Services, to report aggregate information to our advertisers and Third-Party Service providers and to troubleshoot technical problems. In the event of User abuse of CardSnacks’ Services, however, we may block certain IP addresses or console IDs provided by our licensed hardware manufacturers. IP addresses and console IDs may be used to personally identify you to enforce our Agreement.
- Receipt of Third-Party Information. We may collect information about you from people who have stored information about you when they elect to use our social networking or community features, or when they enable connectivity with another website or application where they have stored such information. For instance, your friends may have stored information about you in places such as their friend list, friend list, contacts, address books, or photos on our Site and other sites with which CardSnacks Service interacts. Any disputes as to the rightful owner of such information is between you and the third-party and CardSnacks shall not be liable for the receipt, use or disclosure of any such information.
- Service Partners. When you access CardSnacks’ Service through a service partner, we may add select aspects of your registration information (such as your email address or mobile phone number), so that we can identify which of our service partners or other sign-in pages to send to you when you log on to CardSnacks’ Service. In addition, we may receive information about you from third- parties and store it in our databases with other information (including personally identifiable information) that you provide to us. Some examples of these third-parties are listed below:
- Service partners and advertisers that make features available through CardSnacks’ Service;
- Service partners through whom we allow registered Users to access CardSnacks’ Service;
- Marketing companies that create professional marketing lists or sell other marketing data;
- Other websites or applications that you registered to use, or that people you know have registered to use, when we allow those websites or applications to interact through CardSnacks’ Service to provide personalized services to you. In some cases, those websites or applications may automatically provide us with information about you to facilitate personalization unless you use the controls available on those websites or applications to opt-out of such sharing.
- Payment Providers. To purchase gift cards and other items, we share information with Third-Party payment providers that we use to process your payments such as Braintree, Inc. ( (www.braintreepayments.com). The personal data that you provide relevant to payment processing is subject to such Third-Party payment provider’s security and privacy policies. Braintree is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS compliant service. For more information regarding Braintree’s security of your personal information related to credit card processing, visit
- Public Forums. Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post public information to a chat box, message boards or any other Public Forum, that information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications. CardSnacks is not responsible for any personally identifiable information you choose to publicly disclose on any of CardSnacks’ Services. We recommend that you do not publicly post any personal information online.
- Email Choice / Opt Out. All notification emails and User newsletters include instructions for opting-out of communications in the future. If you unsubscribe for a mailing that we send to you on behalf of a third-party, we may share your removal instructions with the third-party so that your email address may be added to that company’s list of people to whom they will not send emails directly. Except as otherwise set forth herein, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
- Security. CardSnacks’ you accounts are secured by a User’s mobile phone number.CardSnacks takes precautions to ensure that account information is kept private. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to CardSnacks, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, CardSnacks makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. If CardSnacks learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps or we may post a notice on CardSnacks’ Site. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at email@example.com. In addition, unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of User information at any time.
- Information about your Computer or Device. As noted above, we may collect information about the computer, mobile or other devices you use to access and listen to CardSnacks’ Service. For example, our servers receive and record information about your computer and browser, including potentially your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. If you access CardSnacks’ Service from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device or other transactional information for that device.
- Discontinue Use. If you do not consent to such use of your personal data, you should immediately discontinue use of CardSnacks’ Service.
- Ownership Changes. In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy. In addition, information CardSnacks receives from you may be considered an asset subject to bankruptcy and could be subject to the authority and disposition pursuant to procedures thereunder. To be clear, CardSnacks may be transferred to its successors or assigns and may share your information in connection with a merger between CardSnacks and another entity, or in the event of a transfer of all or some of our assets to another company.
- Access to your Personal Information. Users can access and delete cookies through their web browser settings. You can use many of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect. You may also decline to share your personally-identifiable information with CardSnacks, in which case CardSnacks will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on CardSnacks’ Services. You may view, update, correct, or delete your User information and preferences by editing your Profile or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING SECURE AND ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
California "Shine the Light" Law. Although CardSnacks is not subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"), California residents are nevertheless entitled to ask, once a year, for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes (if any), and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and if you wish to make such a request or have any questions about CardSnacks’ sharing practices, you may contact us by sending us an email at or write to us at Mobigram LLC, 575 Fifth Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10017, Attn: California Privacy Rights Support.