CardSnacks’ SMS Terms of Service
- CardSnacks, a service of Mobigram LLC, allows you to send and receive electronic greeting cards and gift cards on your phone. When you signup for CardSnacks, we will send you a verification code by SMS message to verify your phone number.
- Once you are registered, we may send you greeting cards and notifications when a card you have sent or received has not been opened via SMS. Message frequency will vary.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.